We focus on innovative research aiming at expanding digital communication methods. Some of our current research topics include:
- AI & Communication
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Applications
- Automated Content Analysis
- Conversational Agents and AI
- Data Donation
- Measuring Digital Competence
- Mis- and disinformation
- Media Exposure
- Mobile Communication
- Physiological Responses in Communication
Overview of the research projects awarded funding grants in 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018.
Read the results of the digicomlab Thesis Funding Grants.